Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L, D)
8h00: Paragon bus will pick you up at the hotel then we leave Hanoi for Ha Long Bay. Red River delta is typically shown along the road to Halong Bay. Paddy field and daily Vietnamese life appeal you. Have a short break within 30′ at Hai Duong City for halfway relaxation.
12h30: Arrive at Bai Chay Harbor. Enjoy welcome drink and check in. Lunch is lively served on the moving cruise with contemplate outstanding sceneries.
15h00: Visit Soi Sim Beach to relax and swim there. Approach Titop Island area to do kayak. Be ready with your swimsuit. Then, we get back Cruise for relaxing and joining Sunset Party on the sundeck with romantic scenes, local fruits and light music.
19h00: Dinner is delicately served at Dinning room. Then spend your evening on various entertainments: playing card, squid fishing, chatting and enjoying beverage. Bar is available until late.
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B/L)
6h00: Start your day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck. A single camera memory may be overloaded when Dawn is breaking over sea.
7h00: Breakfast will be served in the Dinning room.
8h00: Visit Surprising Cave. This most beautiful cave is typical for Karst formation on Halong Bay and has high scientific value in geology field.
9h00: Get back Cruise and bath before checking out. Go back the harbor by another Halong Bay’s side and take photos with Fighting Cock Island, Dog Rock, Turtle Island and Incense Burner. Join Cooking class with Vietnamese spring roll. Our chef with carefully reveal How to make it and What the sercret recipe is?
11h00: Farwell lunch is deliciously served on board whilst Paragon Cruise keeps on its route back to the Harbor.
12h00: Disembark the boat. Time to say Good Bye to Paragon Crew! The Paragon bus is ready to take you back Hanoi.
16h30: Paragon Tour Guide say “Thank You” and drop you off at your hotel. End the tour!
– Itinerary may change due to bad weather without prior notice.
– Price is not applied on Tet holiday, Christmas Eve, New Year Eve, National Days…
– Vietnam visa arrangement (Vietnam visa approval letter)
– Shuttle bus per person round trip
– Full equipped cabin with A/C, hot water
– All meals as itinerary
– Complimentary morning tea and coffee
– Welcome drinks
– Entrance and sightseeing fees
– Fishing equipment
– English speaking guide on boat
– Insurance on boat
– VAT tax
– Vietnam visa stamping fee
– Additional drinks
– Tips and other personal expenses
– All other services not clearly mentioned above
– Free of charge for 1 child under 5-year olds sharing the same bed
Note: Baby cots are available on Paragon Cruise with an extra charge
– Children from 5 to under 9-year olds will be charged 75% of adult rate
– It is considered as an adult with those aged 9 and above
If you are interested in exploring halong bay tours price you can visit halongbaytours.com.vn to know more information.