Duration: 2 days/1 night
Group size: 56 pax
Itinerary: Hanoi – Tuan Chau – Amazing cave – Titop island – Ho Dong Tien – Cua Van village – Hanoi
Designed in the 1910’s Indochina style, the Halong Emotion Cruise offers the perfect mix between traditional elegance and modern comfort. Special attention has been paid to the decoration and interior of the junk. It features 28 comfortable rooms, a dining room with sea view, a bar and a superb sundeck.
A deluxe cruise with 28 ensuite cabins departure from Tuan Chau Wharf
Interesting itinerary (Sung Sot Cave – Ti Top Island – Cua Van village)
Exciting activities (cave discovering – kayaking – swimming – night fishing – Tai Chi – cooking)
Day 1: Arrival, cruising in Halong bay
7h30: Take a 3-hour scenic drive from Hanoi to Halong Bay (not included)
12h00-12h30: Arrive in Tuan Chau Tourist Wharf. Transfer to Halong Emotion Boat by tender
12h30: Welcome cocktail on the boat and check in to your private cabin.
13h15-14h15: Buffet lunch is served on board, during cruising toward Ha Long bay.
14h45: Arrive in Surprise cave, explore the Cave, one of the most beautiful caves in Ha Long bay.
16h00: Stop Titop beach for available activities as :
- See view on sundeck, relaxing in restaurant.
- Kayaking and Swimming.
- Take an overview of Halong City from Titop peak.
Or requested activities such as: Massage service ( you made contact with tour guide or reception).
17h30: Stop in row of Ho Dong Tien area ( near Drum Cave ) for overnight.
19h30: Have set dinner with seafood provided by Ba Hang fishing village.
21h00-24h00: Freely enjoying the beauty of Ha long at night, join us with one of the optional activities:
- Enjoy chatting at Bar.
- Enjoy night fishing.
Relax and spend a romantic night on Emotion Cruise
Day 2: Cruising and back to Hanoi
6h00: Practice Tai Chi on the Sundeck
7h00-7h30: Start your day with a light breakfast. During breakfast, cruising to explore other part of Halong Bay, admire the beauty of one in seven new wonder in the world.
7h45: Cooking class by chef cook of the Emotion Boat on the sundeck.
8h30 – 9h30: Pass through Cua Van fishing villages and Fishman’s Museum.
9h40: Check out and take all luggage outside of your cabin, cruise back to the Tourist Wharf through Ha Long bay.
10h00: Have brunch and clear bills.
11h30: Back to the Tourist Wharf
12h00: Departure to Ha Noi ( excluded ), end of tour.
Peak season surcharge: 25USD/pax on Christmas 24/12; New Year 31/12 and Lunar New Year’s Eve
- Welcome drink juice, tea and coffee in the morning.
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- English/French speaking guide onboard
- Luxury cabin with Air-conditioner, private bathroom, hot water, shower, standing cabin.
- All meals mentioned above (01 Lunch, 01 buffet dinner, 01 light breakfast and brunch )
- Insurance onboard.
- Service charges
What’s Not Included
- Pickup and Transfers by shuttle bus (25USD)
- Optional requested services: such as massages, beauty services, music performances, kayaking, diving,… Barbeques and other specific wishes can be made on prior request only
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses
- All service non-clearly mentioned in the inclusions list
If you are interested in exploring halong bay tour you can visit vietnampackagetravel, halong-bay-tour, redgeckotravel, elegancetourist, hanoifreewalkingtours, phuquocislandexplorer, vietnamgrouptour site to know further attractive places.