Are you considering which holiday destination for you and your beloved people in this spring? Do not hesitate to choose Halong Bay ai??i?? one of seven UNESCO World Heritage Sites with distinctive beauty and great weather at that time.
After a long-lasting chilly weather, spring gradually grows with starkly contrastive appearance in all sides. This season starts to bring cosy atmosphere to Halong Bay, replacing the coldness of winter months.While previous winter is chiefly covered by subtle form and freezing air which rarely enable all trees and flowers develop strongly, the spring facilitates the proliferation of the whole of species living on Halong Bay, looking like wearing a new and colorful dress in a new year.
It could be said that this season is ideal to travel to Halong bay due to warm weather, a lot of sunny days and calm water. Sometimes it can be foggy or cloudy, which gives Halong bay the hidden and mysterious beauty like the cruise gets lost in the fairy land. Last but not least, in this season, you easily capture the best moments with Halong Bay tourism: the sunrise and sunset from sundecks of boats. Do not miss it!
- Spring time: From March to April
- Duration: 60 days
- Temperature fluctuation: 19Ai??C ai??i?? 31Ai??C
- Average temperature: 21.5Ai??C
- Average sea temperature: 23Ai??C
- Monthly rainfall: 61mm
- Average hours of sunshine per day: 3.5
- Sightseeing (especially the sunset and the sunrise on bay)
- Festival (Happy Lunar New Year)
- Exploring caves, islands, etc.
- Taking photos